Ingredients for Balsamic Fudge Cookie Recipe
1 cup Bearpaw Savory Baking Mix (or Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix)
1 teaspoon blueberry (or fig) balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons virgin olive oil
7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ready to get started?
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Measure out the Baking mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, cocoa and sugar. Add in yogurt and vanilla.
- Blend together baking mix to the wet ingredients.
- Drop by level tablespoons 2 inches apart. Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on pan for 2 to 3 minutes then remove and cool on rack.
(Click on image to enlarge)
Bearpaw Ancient Grain Pancake and Baking Mix: Einkorn, Teff, Chia