Ingredients for Black Bottom Cupcake Recipe
1-1/2 cups Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix
8 ounce package cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coca
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 tablespoon blueberry balsamic vinegar
Ready to get started?
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tins.
- Beat together cream cheese, egg and sugar. Stir in chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Mix together Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix, coconut sugar and cocoa. Add water, oil, and vinegar. Beat until combined.
- Fill muffin tins 1/3 full with chocolate batter. Top each with spoonful of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.