Ingredients for Blueberry Muffin Recipe
1-1/2 cup Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup coconut sugar
Finely grated lemon zest (1 small lemon)
3/4 cup plain yogurt
1 large egg
1-1/2 cup fresh blueberries (or 3/4 cup unthawed frozen)
Ready to get started?
- Heat oven to 375F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Melt butter. Whisk in sugar, zest, yogurt and egg until smooth.
- Fold in flour and berries (Batter will be thick).
- Fill tins and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of turbinado (raw) sugar or coconut sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until tops are golden and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
(Click on image to enlarge)