Ingredients for Cappuccino Crinkle Cookie Recipe
1-1/2 cups Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 cup coconut sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 egg whites
1/3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
Ready to get started?
- Beat butter in large mixing bowl. Add coconut sugar, cocoa powder, coffee granules, and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Beat in egg whites and yogurt till combined.
- Add in flour, mixing gently.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Place granulated sugar and powder sugar in separate bowls. Drop dough by teaspoons into one sugar at a time.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes till edges are firm. Makes 40 cookie balls.
(Click on image to enlarge)