Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
2 cups Bearpaw Savory Baking Mix
2/3 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup vegetable shortening
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon white or cider vinegar
1 large egg
1 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of cardamon
1/8 teaspoon of allspice
Sea salt sprinkle on top
Ready to get started?
- Preheat oven 375F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter for 1 minute. Add shortening and sugar and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and vinegar, and mix until smooth. Add egg and blend.
- Mix in flour, chocolate chips and spices.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball. Space the balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire rack.
- Add 1 tbsp instant espresso powder…
(Click on image to enlarge)