Ingredients for Chocolate Espresso Cookies Recipe
1 cup and 2 tablespoons of Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix
8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon espresso powder
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts
Ready to get started?
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together butter, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Add egg and 2 tablespoons of milk. Beat until smooth.
- Add flour and espresso powder. Mix to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop cookies by heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cookies look set. Cool on baking sheet.
- Makes 1 1/2 to 2 dozens cookies.
(Click on image to enlarge)