Ingredients for Dave’s Favorite Pancake
3/4 cup Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix (or Bearpaw Savory Baking Mix)
1 tbsp oil
1/3 cup water
1/2 ripe banana, mashed
2 tbsp kefir (or buttermilk, or plain yogurt)
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Ready to get started?
- Mash banana, leaving some chunks.
- Mix egg, oil, banana, kefir, and most of water to pancake mix.
- Add blueberries.
- Add remaining water to make desired batter consistency.
- Heat griddle to 300-325 degrees.
- Pour batter onto griddle, and flip when surface is beginning to dry.
- The banana and kefir brown the pancakes more quickly. Use a lower heat, and cook longer.
- Add chopped walnuts to taste.
- Always us real maple syrup…
(Click on image to enlarge)