Ingredients for Honey Graham Crackers Recipe
3-1/4 cups Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix
5 tablespoons water
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon unsulphured molasses
3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
1 tablespoon honey
Ready to get started?
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together water, oil, honey and molasses until well combined.
- Add butter to Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix in a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add the wet mixture to the food processor and process until the dough holds together in a crumbly mass.
- Knead the dough briefly by hand until smooth. Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Transfer the first piece of dough to some parchment paper. Cover with another piece of parchment paper and roll the dough to a rectangle that is 7×11 inches in size and 1/8 inch thick, rolling down from the center so the dough is all the same thickness. Repeat with remaining pieces of dough.
- Deeply score a 1/4-inch strip along the edges of rectangle with a sharp knife or pizza cutter to a rectangular shape. Cut rectangles in half lengthwise and then in to 5 equal parts crosswise. Prick each rectangle 4 times with a fork, pressing down until you hit the paper.
- Transfer the crackers with the parchment to a baking sheet. Sprinkle with a mix of 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon prior to baking.
- Bake the crackers for 18 minutes until golden brown and the outer edges have browned. Slide the parchment paper onto a cooling rack and cool for 5 minutes.
(Click on image to enlarge)