1-1/2 cups Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix.
2 large eggs; 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup melted butter or oil.
Ready to get started?
- In medium bowl mix together wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet until just combined.
- Ladle the batter into waffle maker.
- Once waffles are cooled, separate into quarters. Smear waffles with peanut butter and jam of choice.
- Either serve open faced or topped to make into a PB&J sandwiches. Kids love them!
(Click on image to enlarge)