Ingredients for Peach Cobbler Recipe
12 cups sliced firm ripe peaches, fresh (about 3 pounds)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose Einkorn flour (or regular flour)
Pinch of kosher salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 3 tablespoons of bourbon
1-3/4 cups of Bearpaw Savory Baking Mix
6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
1 cup water
Ready to get started?
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a 9 by 13 inch nonreactive baking dish with cooking spray.
- To prepare fruit: Combine, peaches, coconut sugar, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with vanilla or bourbon. Tightly cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare topping: Add butter into flour mixture using a pastry cutter. Mix until pieces are smaller in size.
- Add water to flour mixture and stir with a fork until just combined. Dollop the cobbler topping on top of the hot fruit.
- Bake until golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes more. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
(Click on image to enlarge)