Ingredients for Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
3 cups Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup coconut sugar
1 cup melted coconut oil
15 oz canned pumpkin
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 cup flaked coconut
Ready to get started?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin pans with liners.
- Mix egg, sugar, coconut sugar, oil and pumpkin together.
Add flour and spices. Stir until combined. Fold in coconut.
- Divide batter in 24 lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or
until tester comes out clean.
(Click on image to enlarge)