Ingredients for Rosemary Flatbread Recipe
1-3/4 cups Bearpaw Savory Baking Mix
1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup olive oil
Ready to get started?
- Preheat oven to 450F (with a heavy baking sheet on rack in middle).
- Stir together flour, chopped rosemary, then add water and oil. Gradually stir flour with a wooden spoon until dough forms.
- Knead dough gently on a floured work surface 4 or 5 times.
- Divide dough into 3 pieces and roll out 1 piece at a time onto a sheet of parchment paper, into a 10-inch round. (into rustic shape; dough should be thin).
- Lightly brush the top with oil and scatter small clusters of rosemary leaves on top, pressing slightly.
- Sprinkle with Sea salt or other seasoning.
- Slide onto preheated baking sheet and bake until pale golden and browned in spots (8 to 10 minutes).
- Transfer flatbread to a rack to cool. Break into pieces.
(Click on image to enlarge)