Ingredients for Strawberry Mint Scone Recipe
1-1/2 cups Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix
2 tablespoon coconut sugar
6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small chunks
1/2 cup cold buttermilk
1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
2 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Ready to get started?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix and sugar. Add butter and mix until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add buttermilk and mix briefly to combine. Fold in strawberries and mint.
- Lightly dust flour onto work surface. Shape dough into 3/4 inch thick circle. Cut into 4 wedges. Lay on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush tops of scones with buttermilk, and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Bon Appetite!.
(Click on image to enlarge)