Ingredients for Zucchini Chocolate Muffin Recipe
3/4 cup Bearpaw Savory Baking Mix (or Bearpaw Heritage Pancake Mix)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 large egg
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup finely shredded unpeeled zucchini
Ready to get started?
- In one bowl, combine baking mix with spices and coconut sugar. Fold in walnuts and cocoa nibs if you wish.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg and oil. Then stir in dry ingrediaents and add zucchini.
- Line muffin pans with liners. Fill 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake at 350 for 22 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick comes clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Yields 6 Muffins.
- Optional to add: 1/2 cup toasted,chopped walnuts, and 1/4 cup cocoa nibs.
(Click on image to enlarge)